Engage more deeply with Queensland Symphony Orchestra - become a member for just $100 and gain voting rights at the annual general meeting (AGM).
Available only to subscribers, Queensland Symphony Orchestra membership is also a great way to give a little extra support to your beloved orchestra.
Criteria for membership of Queensland Symphony Orchestra Holdings Ltd
In order for a person to be admitted as a member of the Queensland Symphony Orchestra Holdings, certain criteria needs to be met.
- The person must be a current subscriber. A subscriber is a person who has purchased a subscription package (a fee payable to attend a series of concerts chosen from the Company’s annual season program and which may only be paid in a maximum of two instalments.)
- The person needs to be 18 years or over
- It is a requirement that the person be an individual not a company
- The person cannot be an employee
- The person cannot be a family member of an employee
- Payment of a fee of $100 once admitted by the Board
Under the constitution of Queensland Symphony Orchestra Holdings Ltd, all new members must be formally admitted by the Board. Admission takes place at the Orchestra's monthly Board meeting.
How to apply
- Download, complete and sign the application form below
- If paying by credit card or EFT, the completed form can be returned by fax to (07) 3833 5001 or scanned and returned by email to email@example.com
- If paying by cheque or money order, please post your form and payment to:
QSO Box Office
GPO Box 9994
Brisbane QLD 4101