Let yourself go... and make a difference!
We are delighted to invite you to join the Queensland Symphony Orchestra Young Professional Circle
The purpose of the Young Professional Circle is to engage young professionals in the work, music and life of Queensland Symphony Orchestra and to provide an insight into the workings of a not-for-profit.
The Young Professional Circle program is designed to deliver the following opportunities:
- Engage in philanthropy as your annual donation collectively supports a Music Chair.
- Develop leadership skills through a series of professional development events with a strong connection to music and culture.
- Expand personal and professional networks through a calendar of social activities. Such as those listed below;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the role of music in our community;
- Make a personal connection with members of the Orchestra.
- Access a range of fabulous offers from our participating partners.
The Young Professional Circle are invited and encouraged to share their ideas and energy to help us create a sustainable and exciting future for Queensland Symphony Orchestra.
For further information, please contact the Development team on 07 3833 5027 or email email@example.com
Annual donations go toward funding our musicians via the Music Chair Program.
Register your interest
* Denotes a mandatory field